|Get Sports Info WCPO ESPN 1530 FOXSports 1360 Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Flickr|
|Home Teams Scoreboard Standings News Player of Week Team of Week Nominate Links Awards Photos Advertise Contact Us Staff|
It's that time of the year! In what has become an annual tradition in January we are proud to announce our nominations for the 2014 Postseason All-TriStateFootball.com Team. The nominations come from three states, 162 schools and 29 conferences/districts. Fan voting is now open and will remain open until 11:59 PM Eastern on Friday, January 30th. Every vote counts as we use a Borda Count method to determine the winner. That makes the position where each candidate finishes in the balloting critical so every vote counts. Fan votes will account for 25 percent of the final tally with the TSF staff vote accounting for the remaining 75 percent. You can vote once per hour, per IP address. We do track voting carefully so any suspicious activity may result in votes being deemed invalid. The official 2014 Postseason All-TSF Team will be announced on Monday, February 2nd and all members will be invited to be recognized at our upcoming TSF Year in Review Show on Thursday, February 12th at Dave and Buster's in Springdale.